Sobre o trabalho
As the HR Leader you will become responsible for the implementation of the global HR strategy in tune with the region's needs, the coordination and follow-up on various HR projects within the US and for advising management on general HR matters with the aim of developing a consistent policy and an efficient organization.
In this role you will report to the President of North America and work closely with the Global HR team and the HR professionals in EMEA and Business Leaders of the different companies. The position is based out of the offices in Austin.
• Be responsible for planning, designing, and executing HR services and programs that are aligned with the functional business strategies.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce HR policies and procedures for the
• Translate and implement the global HR policies and programs within North America region to promote cohesiveness, in collaboration with the Global HR team.
• Organize and execute talent acquisition, training and development, employment processing, compensation, etc.
• Manage a team of HR Business Partners and other HR professionals (in talent acquisition) and provide guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
• Coordinate and execute HR projects.
• Work with Global HR leadership to develop effective internal communications (between and among management and employees).
• Ensure compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Recruit, interview, hire, and train HR staff.
• Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
• Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Seja a diferença
• Master's degree preferred
• At least 10 years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience working in a global organization highly preferred
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
• Good working knowledge of current trends in human resources including thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
• Dynamic and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills
• Hands-on and pragmatic, able to get the things done
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude and the ability to work with a team
• Self-motivated and independent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR strongly preferred.
O que oferecemos?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a dynamic and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.