Sobre o trabalho
The Incoming Goods Quality Assistant supports Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, and Production by working with the Incoming Quality Specialist to ensure that all API and Packing Components meet quality standards prior to being used for sterile product.
- Review Certificate of Analysis for incoming goods and verify associated documentation
- Visually inspect all incoming goods to ensure that the packaging is not damaged and that quality of the product is not compromised by the condition of the package
- Physically inspect packaging components to ensure all items meet quality standards
- Sample incoming goods (packing components and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- Send samples of API to third party lab for testing
- Track status of API samples sent to third party lab for test results
- Review lab test results to ensure that sampled products meet quality standards
- Release products and API that meet quality standards
- Use AX to complete checklists and input data as needed
Seja a diferença
- High School equivalent is required, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a science related field is preferred
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Knowledge of all Fagron Sterile Services products is preferred
- Aseptic or Environmental Monitoring experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and on interdepartmental teams
- General knowledge of cGMP
- Knowledge of GDP
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
O que oferecemos?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.