Sobre o trabalho
Fagron growing rapidly, to support growth and high ambitions, we are in a transition on a migration from an on-premise platform to SaaS hosted solutions.
Digitization is aimed at harmonizing solutions and processes. The newest technology from Microsoft. This includes D365 F&O, D365 CE and M365, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive. A key element in this is to add value to the business by bringing the Power Platform to our businesses.
To support this transition, we are looking for an Application Consultant, who has a good understanding and knowledge of the business processes and software. You will act as a product owner of the Power Platform. Together with a team of IT professionals, you will work on the program to transition Fagron to the new platforms and apply capabilities to bring added value to the business.
Are you savvy and have a passion for IT and new technology? You want to work with and explore new possibilities as offered in the Microsoft suite? As a product owner, you manage, maintain and optimize the Power Platform environment by setting out guidelines and control usage and consumption. As the Power Platform offers almost unlimited capabilities, and allows anyone to be a developer, we are looking for a colleague owning the Power Platform buckets as described by Microsoft:
• Administration & Governance
You act as a mentor for pears in the business and IT teams at Fagron and show the capabilities, possibilities and high light real live examples to further promote the system.
Seja a diferença
• You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, IT or related field or likewise work experience
• Proven experience in a similar position
• You have experience with the Microsoft stack and PowerPlatform
• Certificates in related areas are a plus
• You embrace new technology, and you are always looking to discover new possibilities and features
• You love to engage with people and collaborate to come to better solutions
• You are analytical and proactive
• You are result- and service oriented and have a hands-on mentality
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written. A second European language is a plus
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.