Sobre o trabalho
Sourcing Manager, Contract Manufacturing Management (CMO) will lead a category within our strategic sourcing operations team, ensuring contract compliance and operational excellence by developing strategy and vendor relationships with Fagron North America CMOs.
This role supports future growth and global expansion of the company’s portfolio and ensures the CMO capabilities and capacity meet Fagron’s business needs. The position requires expertise in demand planning, contract manufacturing management, supplier selection, supplier development, contracting and general project management of pharmaceutical products. The individual will assume a leadership role in projects with aggressive timelines and high business impact, supporting contract adherence and general management of various aspects of the CMO product value stream. Projects will include, but are not limited to, operational responsibilities for existing CMO relationships, product transfer to new manufacturing locations, leading strategic make/buy decisions, and establishing capability for new products and line extensions. This position will also work closely with various departments, including Sales, Demand Planning, Procure to Pay, Finance, Business Development, Legal, Lab, and Quality Assurance, to support product supply for all current and future CMO products
Seja a diferença
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all CMO goals are met, including product availability metrics, supplier relationship management, strategic sourcing, and contract compliance
- Negotiate reasonable and cost-effective contracts that involve a high degree of complexity
- Must be able to build and maintain strong partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders and lead discussion, problem solving efforts and process improvements to ensure that performance targets are met or exceeded
- Provide leadership over CMO relationships and maintain responsibility for contract oversight
- Develop and lead QBR discussions and meetings in efforts to achieve performance goals and contract compliance for CMO to ensure service levels are met
- Develop useful metrics to measure and monitor performance of CMOs
- Participate in internal demand planning processes to ensure alignment on production requirements at assigned CMOs and delivery of product
- Oversee communication of purchase orders and forecasts to CMOs within standard lead times
- Participate in CMO selection activities and contract negotiations to ensure they have the capabilities to meet requirements
- Identify, propose, and manage improvement projects to address process deficiencies or improvement opportunities
- Manage and drive initiatives within the group to accomplish team goals
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management discipline from an accredited college or university, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a procurement/supply chain role in a GMP environment
- 3 years’ experience in general management of various aspects within the CMO product value stream, including a record of success in cost-effective contract negotiations
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing with knowledge of engineering and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and industry standards, and planning practices required to manage detailed scheduling and planning data (preferred)
- Experience working within cross-functional and multi-location/multi-cultural teams
- Innovative responses to complex challenges in business and technology
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects with excellent project management capabilities and demonstrated evidence of analytical, planning, and execution capabilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lead, motivate, and engage others to ensure timely delivery of product
- Strong knowledge of relevant topics within QA, QC, Manufacturing, and Supply as required to efficiently lead cross-functional teams
- A quick learner and team player, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet