Sobre o trabalho
For our Northern European region we are looking for an experienced all-round
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (Northern Europe)
The HR Business Partner supports the various locations of Fagron and also contributes to further professionalization of the business.
Ideally you live nearby Hoogeveen or more remote, either in the Netherlands or in Germany and willing to travel 2 to 3 days mostly to Hoogeveen. This will be a hybrid role with possibility to work a percentage from home
In this position you will act as Business Partner and will be responsible for supporting various other Fagron locations in the Northern European region. This is a challenging position in an international setting suited for a driven and hands-on HR Business Partner. You will work in a dynamic environment and you are able to keep an overview.
In this position you report to the HR Manager North Europe and you are part of the HR team that takes care of the Northern European region. In addition, you are part of the Management Team in Hoogeveen.
Seja a diferença
What will you do to contribute to our purpose?
- Together with the Management Team of the location in Hoogeveen you will work on the strategy for further growth of the business. You will manage the recruitment and selection process, onboarding and HR administration
- You work on various HR projects and roll them out locally. You make sure the HR function is represented in the Management Team.
- You supervise the absenteeism process and have regular consultations with the managers. By the way, prevention is even better and here you look at what is needed and can be improved.
- Coaching and advise managers on HR issues such as retention and personal development among other topics;
- You carry out the internal control of our Payroll administration;
- You work closely with your HR colleagues on, for example on HR policies and procedures.
O que oferecemos?
With this position you make the difference for our colleagues if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant HR work experience;
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law. German labor law would be an advantage as you will also be assisting our German locations when necessary.
- Have a driver's license to visit other locations of Fagron in the Netherlands and Germany
- Up-to-date knowledge of laws and regulations;
- Have good communication skills in Dutch and English and German.
- Can work independently, have a hands-on mentality, integrity is a must and are able to look for creative solutions.
- Preferably available full-time (40 hours per week), but 4 days is also negotiable.
Fagron is a dynamic and innovative organization, where personal responsibility is of paramount importance. We therefore offer you a varied position in a successful, international and growing organization.
You will be part of a motivated team and will have plenty of room for self-development with sufficient prospects for professional growth. In this position you have the opportunity to work partly from home.