Sobre o trabalho
Customer Representatives support the organization by working directly with customers to ensure order accuracy, timeliness and completeness and promptly following up on any customer concerns.
- Accurately and quickly process orders generated from phone or email contact.
- Timely review of web shop orders.
- Timely respond to customer inquiries with professionalism, courtesy and honesty.
- Place outbound calls to customers and potential customers, following up on order details and/or with inquiries about business needs for our products.
- Complete customer intake documentation regarding complaints thoroughly, accurately and efficiently. Follow up on non-medication complaints to completion of issue. Escalate medication-related concerns per SOP guidance.
- Submission of Credit requests.
- Recognize errors and anomalies and appropriately escalate for resolution
- Sales support functions as requested, including sending invoice copies, documentation requests, marketing information, etc.
- Build relationship with sales structure and customers to ensure comprehensive management of customer account needs.
- Cross selling products
- Facilitate WebShop set up and training for all customers. Encourage use of the electronic tools, understand and escalate any concerns.
- Work closely with Sales to support their territories. Learn their styles, cycles and business changes to anticipate changing needs.
- Working closely with customers to learn their needs and communicate it to the appropriate party.
- Learn the Fagron organization to understand business processes. Use your chain of command to escalate problems but demonstrate knowledge of organizational accountabilities.
- Other duties as assigned
Seja a diferença
- High school degree.
- Strong attention to detail – our products are used in medical settings and accuracy is a must.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong work ethic and attendance history.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience handling inbound business-to-business customers preferred.
- Willingness and ability to deliver unpleasant information in professional and honest manner, when necessary.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools – Excel, Outlook, Word applications especially.
- AX or other ERP system experience is strongly preferred.
O que oferecemos?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.