Über die Tätigkeit
About the role
The Human Resources Manager will act as the lead internal business advisor and strategic partner to the senior leadership team in the assigned business. They will act as a champion of change, develop and lead a highly collaborative HR team to align with department and business objectives.
• Plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day operations of the HR department.
• Responsible for efficient execution of HR operations, ensuring smooth workflows and contributes to overall HR effectiveness.
• Develops and implements plans to drive employee engagement and retention strategies, in coordination with HR management and site leadership.
• Leads employee conflict resolution efforts; handles employee inquiries, provides guidance on policies and procedures to employees and managers (and appropriate interpretation and implementation is consistent), and helps resolve conflicts or employee relations issues.
• Responsible for ensuring successful role outs of local and global HR initiatives such as employee engagement surveys, action planning, feedback, etc.
• Assess training needs, identifies suitable programs, courses or arranges training to support growth and development.
• Implements and administers performance management (disciplinary actions) as warranted & follows up with management on progress to provide guidance on next steps, if applicable.
• Work in conjunction with HR Business Partner or Manager to support compensation analysis and evaluation, salary benchmarking, and recommendations to business. • May support in open enrollment initiatives for benefits.
• Contributes to developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure policies are compliant with relevant employment law. Promotes consistency across the organization.
• Is liaison between HR and business partners (internal and external) for appropriate and accurate leave administration.
• Responsible for keeping applicable labor or other compliance posters up to date.
• Supports TA partners or owns (wherein a TA partner may not be available) talent management cycle by identifying recruitment needs and supporting recruitment initiatives.
• Reviews payroll registries for accuracy and alerts payroll and/or HR management of any issues/concerns for resolution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of Human Resources experience
• 0-2 years of people leadership experience
• HR Certification Preferred
• Must be adept at navigating and excelling in periods of high organizational growth
• Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant highly regulated industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to defend assumptions and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions.
• Experience directing and managing internal teams to deliver on established objectives.
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Generous Paid Holidays
• Paid Volunteer Time
• Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
• Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible working arrangements
Fagron US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron US is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.