Über die Tätigkeit
We currently have an exciting new job opening of Application & ERP support team lead.
As Application & ERP support team lead you manage all associated ICT services and applications for this specific business domain. For this you take full end-to-end responsibility for both the operational run and the change. In this way you guarantee a maximum and quality service.
Together in the IT team, you will be responsible for the support and adoption. Part of the plan is to implement
Currently, the application landscape is still highly fragmented, with Navision as the most important application as ERP package. In the meantime, the strategic decision has been taken to implement D365 in the coming two years. The main goal is to replace tailor-made applications in this way with an efficient and uniform D365 package. The focus will then shift much more to "think" and "run" instead of "build".
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- Proven track record in support and or service level roles
- Experience in IT, ERP systems (preferably Nav, AX or D365)
- Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and / or Agile methodologies
- Ability to lead cross border projects
- Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture
- Hands-on, flexible mindset and able to put plans into action
- Creative and innovative
- An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written. And another EU language is a plus
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.