About the job
Mission of the job
Define workforce needs with line management, attract and select candidates, as well as work on employee development programs, in order to make sure the right employees are hired and become successful employees. This position will help to support both locations of Fagron Sterile Services and JCB Laboratories.
Key Responsibility Areas
- In collaboration with hiring managers, define vacancy profiles and candidate qualifications in order to screen for the needed experience and attitude. Will work with management at both Wichita locations to ensure both sites are properly staffed.
- Set up vacancies in the Fagron recruitment tool, identify recruitment channels and proactively search for candidates in order to have access to a large pool of interesting candidates.
- Interview potential candidates and coordinate with line management in order to select the best candidate for the job.
- Analyze data regarding recruitment, employee performance, development, etc. in order to introduce and/or optimize HR processes.
- Arrange external and/or in-house training for individuals or groups within a training framework in order to give employees the opportunity to further develop themselves. Will be responsible for training new managers on the interview process.
- Collaborate on projects regarding recruitment, development, performance, evaluation, competencies, career growth, etc. in order to translate strategic business choices towards HR initiatives.
- Participate in job fairs, employer branding events, and company socials events
- Act as superuser of the Fagron recruitment tool and the available online assessments within the area in order to make sure all colleagues work correctly with the available tools.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to HR with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and apply it in an optimum manner within the organization
- Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or 2-3 years of experience in HR field
- 2-3 years sourcing & recruiting experience required
- Must possess ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience leveraging technology and in-person events to build and develop talent networks
- Proven record of fostering strong candidate engagement
- Confident, energetic, and effective with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.