About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with an IT Support Administrator in Rotterdam. In this role you will be responsible for providing end-user support and for maintaining Fagron's infrastructure.
- You will assist in Incident and Change management for your team
- You will ensure timely processing of your team’s tickets
- You will provide 2nd line support to our European users
- You will liaise with IT vendors and suppliers
- You will perform administrative tasks like documentation, warranty renewals, planning and hardware orders
Must have technical experience:
- Account and rights management / Active Directory
- Experience with remotely solving end user issues
Set yourself apart
- Very service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- Basic IT knowledge is required
- MBO level education
- Fluent in verbal and written English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Improvement minded
- A desire to show initiative
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.