About the job
The Sales Representative Industry drives and supports commercial efforts covering pharma and food (supplements) manufacturer in BELUX region. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing client portfolio, achieving individual sales targets, participating in the assigned strategic projects and strengthening customer relationships.
- Build up and maintain sustainable, professional client relations with industry accounts;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Collaborate closely with sales manager industry and other stakeholders of the Fagron Belgium team to participate into formulation and communication of commercial strategy towards clients;
- Identify product portfolio opportunities considering sales, profit and innovation goals;
- Communicate relevant customer and competitor info systematically within Industry sales team;
- Identify customer-driven opportunities to innovate new products that bring value to both our customers and Fagron;
- Track sales performance of the BELUX pharma and food clients, and report accurately and timely.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in science, technology or business field;
- Knowledge of and experience in pharma, food industry or similar;
- Strong negotiation skills combined with good analytical skills;
- Fluent communicator with excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.