About the job
Are you an experienced ambitious program manager? Do you have a lot of knowledge and experience of digital and / or complex IT issues? Do you have specific Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 experience? In addition, you feel at home in the dynamics of working to realize the digital ambitions of Fagron. Are you ready to manage your own staff instead of a project? Then we would love to hear from you!
Fagron is looking for an ERP Program Manager. You are based in our Rotterdam office and will be responsible for managing and monitoring various projects evolving the implementation of Microsoft AX, Dynamics 365 or other ERP programs on a local/global level. The Dynamics 365 roadmap will have a global focus and the Microsoft AX roadmap will have a focus for The Netherlands and the US. You will be setting the right priorities, monitoring the interaction and integration in terms of goals, efforts and resources and successfully implementing the projects. You will advise the business how to implement Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365. And you will be responsible for managing the business consultants working on the project. Your people management skills are important to establish commitment of our people.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching and developing his / her team members
- Setting up a portfolio of projects in line with the strategic objectives
- Supervising budget, timing, resources, quality and project satisfaction
- Implement and monitor global program standards and tools
- Managing the expectations and communication towards the stakeholders
- Managing the risks and incidents on the projects
- Visiting the locations during their implementation projects and handling issues on the spot
Set yourself apart
- You have a bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Has insight and adds value to what a project or program should contribute to the business objectives
- Experience with Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365 projects
- Experience with implementing various ERP systems
- You love challenges
- You are data minded
- Can listen carefully. You are emphatic and full of understanding towards the team
- You do not panic. You are in your element if you can lead complex and challenging projects with tight deadlines and various stakeholders.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Program Manager or a Project Manager, preferably with some management experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and have a great Dutch communication level
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.