About the job
Does a challenging role as a Business Controller in an innovative pharmaceutical company appeal to you? For our location in Krakow we are looking for a Business Controller with experience in international environment. The Business Controller position is characterized by advising and monitoring the business processes, searching for opportunities for quality improvements, increasing sales and reducing operating costs. The Business Controller is responsible for formulating the requirements for and providing effective information provision. As a Business Controller you assess and interpret financial data and translate this into comprehensible reports. This ensures accurate and relevant information. Good accounting is the starting point for this. Thinking along with the business gives you energy and giving advice is in your blood. You support commercial thinking, but you also know how to challenge this when necessary.
You have accurate knowledge of the tax and treasury regulations and you can advise the stakeholder about these topics. Fagron has companies across the globe and we work together. You know how the do inter-company pricing and you know how the establish consensus. You have experience in a dynamic and international environment.
- Drawing up monthly financial reports and proactively analyzing, delivering and communicating these with various stakeholders such as commerce, marketing and operations
- You also develop the (financial and non-financial) KPI's and management information where necessary
- You are the link between the financial administration and the commercial teams and operations
- Participate in the annual and quarterly budget process
- Contribute to determining the business strategy
- Understand key business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Ensure financial and accounting processes and controls are in place to safeguard company assets
- Responsible for the internal control of the organization, to ensure that the processes result in reliable financial reporting
Set yourself apart
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- BIG 4 experience is a plus
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership
- ERP system expertise required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.