About the job
We are looking for a Purchaser to join our team to help coordinate the supply of products and services. This position will help carry out and monitor the entire purchasing process of certain raw materials, equipment, materials and/or services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Submit purchase orders and verify orders have been placed
• Active participation in planning process along with sales & production teams
• Following purchasing strategy & optimization process with the aim of contributing to supply chain efficiency
• Track purchase orders and follow up with vendors as needed
• Work with vendors and suppliers on service and delivery terms
• Assess vendor performance and research alternative suppliers as needed
• Prepare reports and maintain accurate records
• Assist departments with all purchasing needs
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
•1-year experience in procurement of pharmaceutical or cosmetic raw materials and packaging
• Pharmaceutical or similar qualification is an advantage
•English proficiency is requirement
• Ability to effectively communicate
• IT literacy is necessary (MS Office, web, etc.)
• Result driven, flexible person & team player
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.