About the job
We are looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Tech to join our team. This position will provide operational and administrative support to the Quality Assurance team with the aim of contributing to the organizations Quality objects.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform detailed reviews on operational and quality documents. In addition, this will include the disposition product batches for release or rejection.
• Administrative elaboration of procedures in the frame of the quality assurance system with the aim of having documents and procedures available which meet the organization’s quality standards.
• Gathering documents and quality data by product and by supplier (supplier qualification) with the aim of always having the required accurate documentation available.
• Input all the complaints into the ERP system with the aim of being able to easily facilitate complaints processing.
• Carrying out administrative and operational tasks with the aim of supporting the proper operation of the Quality department.
• Maintain professional knowledge about Quality with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
· Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
EXPERTISE REQUIRED/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Highschool diploma/GED required
• Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in science related field preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a Quality setting
• Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
• Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.