About the job
Your role will be in our innovative and fast growing Genomics division.
As Business Specialist Genomics, you will be in charge of all the activities related to this business (from product knowledge, innovation, applications and communication to the final sales results).
You will lead existing and potential customers (doctors and healthcare professional and pharmacists in trichology, nutrition and anti-ageing) to develop sales of genetic tests in cooperation with the local Sales Team and the internal Marketing and Innovation team.
You will be also working together with colleagues at European level.
Through internal training and the exposure to the Fagron experience, you will become the Genomics champion able to drive with us all activities for the future of personalized medicine through DNA testing in Italy.
Set yourself apart
• Laurea in Biologia Molecolare, Biologia, Biotecnologie. Iscrizione all’Ordine professionale
• Strong communication skills, ability to explain complex scientific concepts with simplicity
• 1-3 years in sales, account management, marketing or product applications in the healthcare market
• Curiosity and scientific business mindset
• Fluency in English. Spanish is a plus.
You are dynamic, extravert, fast in implementing new projects and result driven
You enjoy working with people, colleagues and clients
You love innovation
What’s on offer?
Location is in Bologna and travelling in Italy and by time to time in Europe required.