About the job
Fagron US is currently offering exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. Fagron is looking for self-motivated and autonomous individuals looking for a customer focused and innovative company to launch or continue their career. We are growing at a tremendous rate so if you are someone who is passionate about making a difference, understands why safety and quality come first, and are willing to develop an improvement thinking mindset to help us expand our footprint and ensure success, then read on.
Here’s the deal – we strive to develop and promote from within, so it’s important to us that you maintain your professional knowledge. We need you to apply what you know, keep learning, and grow your role and beyond. We have a fast-paced, continuous improvement fueled, visually managed environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
We are seeking a 1st Shift Production Operator to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role will prepare, weigh, fill and package products for the correct delivery of production orders and with the aim of guaranteeing production output. The hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Weigh, fill, and package raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished products according to Good Manufacturing Practices and quality assurance guidelines with the aim of completing correct production orders.
- Clean equipment/workstations and check for possible residue with the aim of working in a clean environment that is in line with the quality requirements.
- Use Good Documentation Practices to record weights, working times, activities, and possible deviations on controlled documents in a timely manner.
- Operate machine(s) with the aim of being responsible for the optimum functioning and output of these machines.
- Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience working in a food, cosmetics, or drug manufacturing production with cGMP knowledge or a pharmacy tech with compounding experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.