About the job
For our German company Gako Deutschland GmbH, located in Scheßlitz, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Being a recognized and strong partner in the pharmaceutical industry, Gako Deutschland GmbH develops, produces and distributes automatic mixing systems mainly for compounding institutions. The Unguator trademark is globally well known and standard for professional best practice.
- Development of a strategy for digital marketing for digital channels
- Design and monitor databases, advertising campaigns and digital presence\
- Plan campaigns and promotions with budgets and schedules
- Analyze campaign and channel performance
- Create reports on activities and results
- Monitoring digital and online trends
- Reporting and analysis of online activities and execution of digital marketing
- Development and coordination of the online newsletter
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Training in digital marketing/communication or a similar field is desirable
- Several years of experience in the field of digital marketing, experience in a similar industry is a plus
- Experience with common social media (especially LinkedIn)
- Search Engine optimization
- Knowledge of best practices and industry trends
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a changing and growing environment
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other Central European languages is an advantage, but not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Apple programs and google tools
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment that supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
- Full Time 40 hours/week
- Workplace flexibly adjustable - partly working from home is also an option
- Access to internal knowledge - sharing platform, connecting you with employees of our group across the world
- Training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday leave