About the job
We are seeking a Customer Service Technical Specialist to join our team in the St. Paul, MN office. This position will develop expertise with our compounding technical equipment, enabling support to compounding pharmacies across North America.
- Provide excellent technical customer service via phone or email to customers across North America
- Understand and resolve technical issues with our compounding equipment
- Become proficient with entire suite of products to efficiently and effectively provide options to compounding pharmacies to enhance operations
- Train end users on how to use our equipment
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum one year experience in a Technical Customer Service role required.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems strongly preferred.
- Experience with shipping and receiving logistics strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Good problem-solving abilities, ability to focus in a busy environment, and high attention to detail.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.