About the job
We currently have an exciting new job opening of Marketing Communications Manager EMEA. As a Marketing Communications Manager EMEA, you will be responsible for the role out of Fagron’ s global marketing communications strategy in the EMEA region and you will work closely with our local companies in the EMEA region to ensure the best strategy implementation and promotion of the Fagron brand and products.
Every month we are launching new products and brands and you will be responsible for the rollout. You are hands-on and strategic, and you will be guiding the local companies in the role out of the net product and brands.
You can create strong morale and spirit in the team and foster an open dialogue. You have a passion for marketing communications and have been successfully identified in it. You have a strong digital marketing and campaign background. Your next product launch or EMEA campaign is driven by data and analytics. You are hands-on and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are innovative, commercially, and conceptually strong leader. You can empower others and seek cooperation with other departments to achieve optimal results. You will be based in Rotterdam.
- Developing our EMEA marketing communications strategy and brand building and supporting local teams in its execution, data analysis and follow-up.
- Creating relevant business content together with the CEO, the Global Innovation Team, the Investor Relations team, the Area Leaders and Business Leaders, adapted to the target audience.
- Developing and implementing a digital strategy to boost Fagron’ s media presence, reputation, and products online (also offline). In conjunction with the creation of persona’s utilizing customer data, digital channel and partnership marketing. In other words the customer journey from A-Z both internally and externally.
- Detecting and implementing the most effective and relevant marketing communication tools with an emphasis on digital marketing activities and campaigns, publications, press releases, product propositions, sales tools etc.
- Monitoring the brand and improving brand awareness through reporting (powerBI), analytics (Google) customer lifecycle management & CRM (Dynamics 365). Where your aligning with resources & budget and monitoring the outcomes of your actions
Set yourself apart
We’re looking for a strategic, forward-thinking and experienced communications/marketing leader who has significant international marketing and communications experience within an international pharmaceutical organisation. Who has a strong digital marketing automation/technology background.
- Master’s degree Marketing / Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in the healthcare industry, with marketing communications: digital and social media marketing, branding, content creation, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- At least 5+ years working in leadership role(s)
- Strong writing skills in English for producing high quality content
- Hands-on, flexible mindset and able to put plans into action
- Creative and innovative
- Persuasive, able to build positive relationships with ease and influence at all levels
- Extensive knowledge over analytics, lifecycle management, crm and conversion to sale.
What’s on offer?
We offer you an exciting position in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and you will have plenty of room for self-development with enough prospects for professional growth. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions.