About the job
We are looking to hire a Customer Service Support Specialist which will be located in our Austin, Texas office. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers with the aim of supplying correct and efficient customer support while guaranteeing customer satisfaction. This position is key in executing project management tasks necessary to each of Fagron’s Sales Team across 3 national sites, as well as daily organization support to every department in the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Validation of inputted orders, quotes, tenders, credit notes and invoices with the aim of being able to guarantee a high quality of service to the customers.
- Act as an escalation point for complex problems with the aim of guaranteeing a good service and optimum customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with training plans and coordinate training for new employees with the aim of contributing to employees’ training.
- If necessary, execute Customer Service Representative tasks with the aim of achieving the efficient processing of outstanding orders and/or questions.
- Optimization of the processes and the quality of the services with the aim of achieving efficiency in the team and proactively avoiding problems/complaints.
- Serve as an intermediary between management and employees or other departments in the organization with the aim of efficiently solving problems.
- Transfer and share knowledge with the employees and possibly with other departments about all kinds of Customer Service matters with the aim of gathering and disseminating the required information under Management direction.
- Ensure all domestic and international customers receive consistent and high quality service related to products, their use in therapies, and compounding formulations.
- Support the intercompany shipping process.
- Maintain professional knowledge about the products and sales objectives.
- Assisting the Customer Service and Sales Teams as needed.
- Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email.
- Process orders in our ERP system.
- Provide customers with a status of their purchase orders.
- Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers.
- Verify and update customer data in our ERP system.
- Maintain the continued supply of goods to the network of distributors interacting with the different divisions within the company such as Operations (Supply Chain), R&D, Q&A, Regulatory Affairs, Legal, and Finance.
- Providing administrative support to the sales team including keeping customer information up to date and researching orders.
- Assist with communication to customers and internal communication to Fagron NA staff.
- Prepare monthly reports, presentations, and research plans where needed.
- All other duties as assigned by management with or without reasonable accommodation.
Hours for this position would be 11:00am - 8:00pm
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience required
- Proficient computer skills required, experience with an ERP a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Strong people skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Outstanding organizational skills
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.