About the job
As Global Treasury Specialist, you are responsible for the daily cash management and financial assets to achieve healthy and profitable financial management. Do you have experience in Treasury Management and are you the hands-on colleague we are looking for, then apply as: Global Treasury Specialist.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage treasury activities, focused on cash management
- Advise the executive committee on the optimization of the operating capital with the aim of reducing costs and creating value
- Ensure that the required financial resources are available on time
- Ensure that you meet financing needs so that the financial management runs optimally
- Invest surpluses and manage the loan portfolio in the short and long term
- Draw up and adapt the rules and procedures about the receipt and expenditure of cash with the aim of contributing to an efficient cash flow
- Proactively follow up on the obligations in the existing loan agreements
Set yourself apart
- A master’s degree in finance, business economics, Financial Management or Accounting & Control
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in an international business environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- You are hands-on, flexible, proactive and precise
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.