About the job
For our office in Capelle aan den Ijssel we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced:
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
As Marketing & Communication Specialist you are playing an important role in the Marketing & Communication strategy of Fagron Nederland, working together closely with our Dutch locations and partners. You will be the driving force behind promoting our organization and products in a fresh, differentiating way.
You are a both tactically and conceptually strong specialist with a high commercial drive, and are looking for a varied role with a broad range of tasks, a lot of autonomy and responsibility. As a strong team player, you are actively seeking out the collaboration with other departments and disciplines to make things happen. You are passionate for (digital) marketing and are proud of your strong communication skills.
You are known for your creative ideas and innovative solutions and have a track record of successful communication and marketing campaigns. You use data and analyses naturally to steer your decisions, and are able to always think a step ahead. You are willing to roll your sleeves up to achieve your and your team’s objectives.
Your main tasks include:
• You actively contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing communication strategy;
• You protect and strengthen the brand Fagron, improve brand awareness and measure this closely;
• You regularly use market analyses to have a clear view on external developments of the market, customers, prospects and competition, and what the relevant impact thereof is;
• You are able to inform, advise and engage (potential) customers and partners through differentiating content and appealing events about Fagron and our products and services;
• You are a natural in translating complex subjects into simple, clear and easily digestible content which has been closely adapted to the target group(s);
• Your engaging, measurable, successful activities and promotions support sales growth;
• You are constantly looking for improvements in the customer experience and optimize the customer journey throughout all channels based on thorough analyses;
• You work closely with the sales, customer service and innovation teams to have a structured view of customer needs, helping us to serve our patients and customers better and better every day;
• You develop and implement a digital marketing strategy to support Fagron’s presence and reputation both on- and offline;
• With your experience and knowledge, you ensure that the most impactful marketing communication tools are used optimally;
• In addition to your main tasks, you play an active role in other projects, such as portfolio extension, development of new activities, implementation of a new CRM-system etc.
Set yourself apart
The ideal candidate has/is:
• University degree – Marketing & Communication or similar;
• 5-10 years of experience in strategic marketing & communication;
• Fluency in Dutch, both written and verbally is a must; good command of English both written and verbally;
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
• Experience with graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus;
• Strong commercial drive, entrepreneurial, hands-on, pragmatic and result-oriented;
• Experience in the management and implementation of multi-disciplinary projects;
• Customer-focused, enthusiastic, solution-oriented;
• Structured, with strong planning and organizing skills, sticking to agreed deadlines;
• Natural ability to persuade, influence and inspire on all levels of the organization;
• Networker, able to quickly develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Savvy in translating complex matters into clear, appealing (digital) content;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and a clear vision of how to use it effectively;
• Creative, innovative and proactive with a positive “can do”-attitude;
• Strong presentation skills;
• You fully recognize yourself in Fagron’s core values!
What’s on offer?
We offer a diverse function in a successful, international and fast-growing organization, You will be part of an energetic and motivated team, and will be given freedom to develop, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
On top of this exciting and challenging function, Fagron offers a market conform salary and excellent secondary conditions.