About the job
The primary purpose of the Post Production Lead Technician – Visual Inspection (VI) role is to coordinate all cGMP activities associated with visual inspection of finished products. Visual Inspection is the first of several post-production activities as is a quality-controlled process to visually evaluate the filled product for defects. The success of the VI process is measured through AQL testing to confirm that that Visual Inspection Technicians are performing their responsibilities.
- Working with the pharmacists to prioritize and schedule batches for VI
- Coordinating Technician rotations for breaks in & out of the CNC core
- Performing visual inspection on product units.
- Proper documentation of forms in all post-production areas.
- Monitoring throughput levels to meet schedule demands.
- Measuring quality performance metrics such as, but not limited to: (right first time, employee corrections, documentation errors, process related deviation) and working on continuous improvement opportunities through root cause investigations & CAPA ownership.
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
• No prior formal training is required. Experience with GDP & production in a regulated industry preferred.
• Experience supervising staff a plus; but not a requirement.
• Attention to detail and perseverance with maintaining a schedule.
• The Post Production Lead Technician shall be capable of lifting up to 50lbs, standing for extended periods of time, and be able to pass a vision test.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.