About the job
You will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of conference, trade show and virtual events are well-planned and run smoothly for internal stakeholders and attendees.
The ideal candidate will possess extraordinary organizational, communication and diplomacy skills with a knack for staying cool and collected in potentially high-pressure situations. The ability to successfully coordinate numerous projects at once is a must.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Event Coordinator with Fagron Sterile Services US you will:
- Coordinate all aspects of trade show activities including scheduling trade show events and company presence; event registration, booth/display development, hospitality suites, materials shipping, meeting requirements, sponsorship, booth set-up, etc.
- Manage virtual event platforms to set up live online events and pre-recorded events, open registration, promote event details, manage speakers and presentation content, track attendance, lead generation and facilitate communication with all stakeholder
- Assist with outside vendor relationships: print, shipping, trade show house, hotels/convention centers, security and other general services contractors to meet exhibitor needs
- Collaborate with team to develop pre, mid and post show customer awareness of tradeshow to support defined event goals by email blasts, direct mail, advertisement, on-site incentives, etc.
- Draft post-event evaluations to assess exhibitors experience and provide feedback on industry trends, competitive intel and event/booth performance or other relevant reporting
- Provide financial oversight and accountability of show budget / spend in cooperation with Marketing leadership
- Assist in development of event processes and SOPs to support organizational alignment and best practices
- Occasionally assist with on-site support including registration, setup, managing the exhibit floor, etc.
- Research and analyze competitive conditions, opportunities and trends to share with Marketing leadership
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job.
Set yourself apart
BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Event Management, or other relevant field and 2+ years of related experience, or Associates degree with 4+ years of related experience or 6+ years of experience
- 2-3 years of trade show or event related experience
- 2+ years of detail-oriented project management experience successfully coordinating across several functions to ensure comprehensive and consistent flawless planning and execution
- 2+ years of B2B brand ambassador / marketing with a solid grasp on customer experience
- 2+ years preparing reports, presentations, communications and project dashboards with strong written and oral communication skills (Proficient in MS Office and Acrobat Pro)
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ mentality, invested in continuous improvement and development
- Adept to navigating change and embrace ‘creative abrasion’ as part of the collaborative creative process
- Available to be on call and/or work evenings / weekends and travel as events require
- Ability to lift / move up to 50 pounds
- Valid state driver’s license
Understanding of the following is a plus:
- CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics 365), Marketing Automation (Pardot / Mailchimp / Dynamics 365), Adobe CC, MS Power BI, Web Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Social Media Management tools and content calendars
- Basic knowledge of video/photography and audio-visual equipment setup/operation
- Background in health care, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, wellness or other regulated industries
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.