About the job
As a Microsoft Teams Application Consultant, you are responsible for one or more solutions and you are the first point of contact for our internal clients. You make an inventory of the situation and provide a suitable solution. For more complex issues, you work in a multidisciplinary team.
Are you an application consultant with experience at the interface between modern technology and functionality and do you know how to convert complex issues into simple solutions? Apply for the Application Consultant position!
- High comfort level with software and technical solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Teams, customer service solutions and call routing
- Provide and assist technical support to solution consultants and clients
- Confident with the Microsoft stack platforms, such as PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint and D365
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way it is easy to understand
- Able to translate business requirements into working solutions
- Proven experience with project planning, ITIL, agile and scrum
- You enjoy keeping up with developments
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, IT or related field
- Minimum experience of four years in a similar position
- Knowledge of business processes
- You know Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and/or D365
- Knowledge of ERP and related tooling such as: interfacing, SQL and Windows Server are a plus
- Analytical, proactive and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- You are result- and service- oriented
- Thinking in terms of opportunities
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. A second European language is a plus
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.