About the job
GX Sciences, a division of Fagron, is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a full-time Customer Service Representative. As CSR this position interacts with all departments of the lab but focuses on customer service and pre-analytical processes. The ideal candidate must possess good communication skills, be technology sound, team player and be personable digitally and in person.
This is a full-time position expected to work 40 hours a week, with a schedule of 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing top Customer Service via mobile app, desktop and phones.
- Familiar with using multiple software programs such as Microsoft office suite, shipping software, and working with PHI.
- Manage sample logistics process (shipping & receiving)
- Data entry of PHI.
- Hands-on learner and organizational skills
- Process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Highschool diploma/GED equipment required, Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred
- Experience working in a shipping and laboratory setting a plus
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- High level of computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.