About the job
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers with the aim of offering correct and efficient customer service and guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
- Process orders in our ERP system
- Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
- Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
- Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers
- Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
- Additional duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service preferred
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Adapt quickly to new situations and able to work with minimal supervision as well as with a team
- PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Let's talk about our Office! Our Austin office is located in the heart of the city in a beautiful high-rise that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will see our bright and beautiful space with great downtown views. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building, daily coffee delivery, weekly catered lunches, and a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet