About the job
Does a challenging role as Global Financial Controller in an innovative pharmaceutical company appeal to you? Fagron is enforcing its Global team and we are looking for a Global Finance Controller.
As a Global Finance Controller, you will be part of the Global Controlling team. From the office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) you, together with the global controlling team will support local finance teams in different countries in their business- and their financial reporting. The Global Financial Controller function within Fagron is a function that brings together financial control and business control. You consolidate the financial data reported by all our local organizations and make sure the information is compliant with IFRS and internal accounting standards, supporting and advising the local teams as needed. You will delve into the figures and be the first point of contact for all finance-related matters in the group. Next you will be reviewing metrics and preparing management presentations to support decision making.
If this is something you would like to grow further in and get excited about, Fagron is looking for you!
- Responsible for accurate financial reporting of Fagron Group companies worldwide results in compliance with group standards
- Develop, implement and check Fagron's standards and guidelines on Finance processes
- Preparing the year-end consolidated financial statements (IFRS) including consolidation of the group companies
- Support reporting required for subsidiaries, advising on ad hoc accounting matters and supporting local teams
- Streamline and improve accounting processes and procedures to increase productivity and accuracy
- Collaborate in the setup of new internal controls and optimization of the existing framework
- Provide adequate monthly performance reporting and pro-actively analyze deviations between actuals and plan/forecast.
- Assist in the annual budget and forecast preparation, preparing financial and management reports to external and internal stakeholders
Work on special projects, such as due diligence, integration of new acquired companies and implementation of new software programs
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required, MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and preferably consolidation experience
- Self-starter with excellent strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Adaptable, flexible and hands-on attitude
- Affinity with a sales-driven organization, analytical, accurate and performance driven
- Positive and collaborative attitude and the ability to work with a team
Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you have a lot of autonomy. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.