About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on individual who shares our passion for conservation and will accept the challenge of supervising the QA team.
You have to be VERY HANDS ON and take responsibility for the following duties:
• oversee quality operations and supervise the QA team
• establish and roll-out a new QMS
• compile and manage SOPs and master documents
• document and review all QMS activities e.g. deviations, change controls, CAPAs etc.
• create and execute a GMP training programme for all employees
• approval and management of suppliers
• coordinate and execute internal and external audits
• oversee the validation/qualification programme
• production/batch document review
• compile quality reports and conduct quality reviews for presentation to management
Set yourself apart
Qualifications required: BSc with microbiology OR BPharm degree with active registration as a pharmacist with the SAPC
Experience & skills required:
• At least one years’ managerial experience
• At least 3 years of QA experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Excellent knowledge of cGMP (with a focus on steriles)
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Excellent time management
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE to Nelspruit/White River, South Africa
What’s on offer?
We offer you a challenging position with plenty of room for self development and professional growth.