About the job
We are seeking an IT HelpDesk Agent to support employees throughout all our Fagron North America sites. This position will report to the IT Support Manager and will be on site in our Austin, TX office. In this role you will provide exceptional service to our internal customers by responding to user issues within established timelines, collaborate internally and externally to resolve issues, and drive process improvement by identifying key trends and gaps.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide white glove Phone/Email/Teams/In-Person support to users, including executive leadership, with the aim of offering a fast and customer-friendly service.
- Register and maintain tickets in the Helpdesk System with the aim to follow-up regularly.
- Resolve standard IT problems on the immediately in accordance with set internal procedures with the aim of offering the internal user a fast resolution.
- If necessary, escalate problems to the next line support with the aim of ensuring excellent customer service for end users. At times, you will work directly with other internal IT groups to resolve issues and increase efficiency.
- Follow up on tickets and inform users about the state of their ticket with the aim of keeping the end user updated and satisfied.
- Report reoccurring problems to the IT Support Manager with the aim of offering information about optimization opportunities.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and apply it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- New end user setup and provisioning. (User changes and deactivation)
- Examples of technology supported: Windows laptops/desktops/all-in-ones, Smart phones, IP phones, VPN, Microsoft Dynamics, network switches, access points, mice, keyboards, Bluetooth headsets, docking stations, servers, printers, hand scanners, tablets, and all other user hardware.
- Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background, and abilities:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office365 Suite
- At least one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with IT Ticketing system strongly preferred.
- Customer Service background and experience troubleshooting technologies strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.