About the job
The AQL Technician I is responsible for performing AQL inspection for production support, sample receipt, and shipments to external laboratories. The Technician I will work with QC management for assignments and responsibilities. The position will also be responsible for QC data support through data entry and documentation filing.
- Performs AQL visual inspection
- Performs duties related to sample receipt, shipping to contract laboratories, and inspection along with disposal of sample retains
- Conducts routine entries for summaries of test results for trend analysis.
- Carries out documentation, investigation, author incident reports, and conducts corrective actions under management supervision.
- Maintains knowledge of cGMP and is required to keep current on training and training assignments.
- Follow safety requirements, maintain good housekeeping of laboratory areas, orders laboratory supplies to maintain inventory and handles test media and reagents as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned
Set yourself apart
- High School Diploma/GED or College degree, 0-2 years of related work experience. Pharmaceutical work experience or industrial inspection for quality check work a plus.
- Experience reading SOP, PBR, MBR, Job Aids and Training Modules is a plus.
- Trained in cGMP is preferred but not required.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in planning, organization, communicative, and teamwork skills are necessary for primary responsibilities and amongst coworkers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to take initiative is preferred.
- Must successfully execute requirements for visual acuity.
What’s on offer?
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Generous Paid Holidays
• Paid Volunteer Time
• Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
• Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible working arrangements Now let's not forget our site!
The FSS Boston facility is in beautiful Canton, Massachusetts. Employees enjoy ample parking at a state-of-the-art compounding facility. The employee breakroom provides plenty of storage for lunches and you can enjoy free coffee anytime of the day!