About the job
You Are All About Network Excellence.
For our Global IT Team, we are looking for a Network Engineer. Someone who is passionate about new technologies and operations to make sure our systems run smoothly. You will support this objective by:
• Managing the Firewalls, Switches and access points
• Maintaining the monitoring of the datacenter and local sites
• Working together with local site support to keep the environment stable
• Reporting regarding life cycle management
• Leading the onsite support to keep the local racks “organized”
Joining our Global IT Team, you will be working alongside 9 colleagues who look after all of the Global IT initiatives and projects. In this role, you will have the freedom to use your strong technical knowledge, good cooperation, and operational excellence to bring network systems within Fagron to the next level.
Florin Scutaru, senior system engineer explains the team as "multicultural and multispecialty team of engineers".
Set yourself apart
We are looking for a Network Engineer who is passionate about networks (Onpremise and Cloud) and coordinating the stakeholders to make sure that quick action can be taken. Someone who is a self-starter that possess the most of the following:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Technology or a similar field
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a Network Engineer working with Aruba, Cisco and Fortinet
• Experience with VPN, BGP, OSPF and dynamic routing is a pre
• Experience with (Azure) Cloud Networking
• Knowledge of Windows Servers, Microsoft technologies is a plus
• Experience with Fortinet, Forti Analyzer and Forti Manager is a plus
• ITIL certificate is a plus
• Strong operational skills who is a team player
• Having a do-it-yourself mentality, analytical, proactive, a good sense of humor with a touch of OCD
• Fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus
What’s on offer?
Here is what we offer:
• 7 months contract with the intention to extend
• € 42000-60000 annual salary based on a 40-hour contract, all in line with your knowledge & experience
• Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
• 100% travel allowance
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Laptop & mobile phone
• 28 holiday days
Within 10 working days, you will receive feedback on your application.
The selection process consists of 2 interviews and an online assessment. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com.