About the job
You Are All About Analyzing Business Needs.
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant. As a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant within Fagron, you work at the intersection of IT and business processes. You are a full sparring and advice partner for our other entities within the Fagron Group.
Your mission is to analyze business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like our global Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM or PowerApps platform in an optimal manner. Your focus will be on sales and e-commerce processes. Your key responsibilities are:
• Analyze and define the business requirements by considering the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, and the existing architecture to meet our GxP quality requirements
• Convert requirements into functional specifications, which is the basis for the technical analysis and the work program
• Implement the entire project scope and range from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation
• Train and coach internal users so they efficiently use the applications
• Serve as an account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy
• Continuously promote and stimulate agile development and drive continuous improvement of quality regarding the IT application landscape
Together with the internal team of consultants, you are responsible for the global Dynamics 365 roll-out at home and abroad. We are looking for someone who thinks agile and who can engage others in an enthusiastic and energetic manner to adopt new solutions.
Working in the ERP team at Fagron is working at the sweet spot between a customer and a Microsoft partner.
Set yourself apart
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant who is passionate about solving complex technology challenges and providing system solutions to help the business. Someone who is a self-starter that possesses most of the following:
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 F&SCM
• Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flows)
• Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and/or Agile methodologies
• Ability to lead cross-border projects
• Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independently in a result-driven can-do culture
• Change ambassador with keen interest in Business processes
• Fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus
What’s on offer?
Here is what we offer:
• 7 months contract with the intention to extend
• Start date ASAP
• € 58000-74500 annual salary based on a full-time contract, all in line with your knowledge & experience
• Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
• 100% travel allowance
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Laptop & mobile phone
• 28 holiday days Within 10 working days, you will receive feedback on your application.
The selection process consists of 2 interviews and an assessment. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org