About the job
· Works with department leads and supervisor to ensure tasks are completed on time and manages adherence to the respected department.
· The senior trainer will have a deep understanding of all required operations SOP’s and will be trained in department TCPs.
· They will lead by example to all other technicians, departments, and work according to Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Sets alignment with each shifts trainers to ensure consistency across their department and assists with questions from all shifts that arise
· Perform and assist in authoring site procedures that align with cGMP practices or guidelines.
· The senior trainer will lead and manage the trainers if the department management is not present or available.
· Work with quality, the training department, and designated manufacturing department across all shifts.
· Prepare department trainers with the appropriate training modules, with the aim of providing guidance of cGMP.
· Exhibit a great attitude that promotes a positive work environment.
· Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
• The cleanroom technician shall be a subject matter expert in all areas listed above or industry equivalent.
• Automation manufacturing experience is preferred.
• The cleanroom technician trainer shall be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.