Over de functie
We are seeking highly motivated Pharmacy Technicians to join our team in Tampa, FL. We have Sterile and Non-Sterile positions available as well as entry level positions leading to opportunities for advancement. Various shifts available up to 10:00pm, including part-time shifts. Searching for a new career? We will Train you on the job to become a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Florida.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist pharmacist to prepare and dispense medications
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations and fill prescriptions
- Receive and store incoming supplies
- Perform daily function of disinfecting hoods or other equipment
- Clean equipment and sterilize glassware using dry heat ovens or autoclaves
- Ensure security of Protected Health Information as per HIPAA requirements
- Attend orientation, training, and competency evaluations as needed
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job.
Maak het verschil
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents\
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
Qualified candidate requirements:
- Able to work various shifts during pharmacy operations from 7:00am – 10:00pm M–F and Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm. Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to regularly stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
Wat bieden wij?
AnazaoHealth offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to include 401(k), health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, paid holidays, PTO, and Volunteer Paid Time Off