We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team in Austin, Texas! This is an entry level position that will be focused on supporting the National Account team in providing services and building long-term relationships with customers.
Job Duties include:
- Serve as a contact for the customer and further maintain and develop existing contacts with customers.
- Identify potential customers with the aim of further developing the customer portfolio.
- Work with the National Accounts team to create long-term contracts.
- Ensure correct and timely reporting on activities with the aim of ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
- Continuously informing oneself about the latest trends and developments in one’s field with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service and advice which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field degree required
- Professional inside sales experience strongly preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool strongly preferred
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment required
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.