The EM Technician will implement procedures and processes for accident prevention and protection at work and environmental aspects and ensure compliance with these aiming to comply with the legal standards.
- Trace, analyze and evaluate the hazards and risks at work aiming to propose the necessary measures to minimize and/or eliminate the risks.
- Analyze accidents at work and identify the causes aiming to prevent accidents at work occurring in the future.
- Detect problem areas on environment and adapt existing or develop new procedures, processes and rules for the promotion of the environment with the aim of optimizing the environmental policy within the organization.
- Act as secretary and adviser to the Committee on Prevention and Protection at Work aiming to create ongoing awareness of safety issues among the employer and employees.
- Continuously monitor legislation and legislative changes relating to safety and environment and keep one’s knowledge up to date in terms of new developments aiming to be able to offer a service which is always based on up-to-date knowledge and which complies with current legal standards and guidelines.
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
- At least 6 months – 1 year related work experience
- Pharmaceutical industry work experience a plus
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.