Post Production Manager
• Manage all phases of the department including pharmaceutical labeling, pharmaceutical visual inspection, pharmaceutical inventory of controlled and non-controlled substances and fulfillment of sterile injectable and topical finished drug product.
• Execute logistics associated with maintaining peak efficiency by setting, measuring, and documenting metrics associated with time-sensitive job functions, especially pharmaceutical labeling and pharmaceutical visual inspection.
• Work with leads to establish daily and weekly departmental production goals and provide feedback to staff regarding progress of meeting goals.
• Recommend formal corrective actions to production or product development improvements.
• Lead and coach production personnel on process, equipment, and analytical approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Manage post-production leads and technicians within the department that perform the final steps of sterile injectable production prior to preparing products for quarantine and ultimately final quality release into the dispensing area and to select appropriate product to fulfill orders and package for shipment to patients.
• Educate leads on processes to develop and optimize weekly schedules for each function within post-production following the principles of lean six sigma principles.
• Develop a framework to optimize training of all post-production staff including adding elements of 6-sigma principles for post-production management.
• Conduct interviews and hiring technicians as required.
• Conduct all annual reviews in conjunction with leads and make recommendations regarding compensation to PIC (Pharmacist in Charge) for review.
• Work with leads to establish and report departmental metrics weekly to PIC including but not limited to units labeled (by hand and automation), units inspected, units bagged, and delivery metrics.
• Ensure training is initiated for new hires and existing employees learning new roles and that training is documented and reviewed.
• Ensure that all technicians are performing duties per SOP and in a manner that complies with all Fagron Values.
• Establish KPI’s (key performance indicators) for visual inspection and labeling and work with management to ensure KPI’s are measured, documented, and evaluated for each employee.
• Work with procurement to ensure PAR levels are maintained for all supplies required to perform labeling, shipping, and fulfillment functions.
• Work with vault manager to ensure all SOP’s regarding narcotics are followed.
• Develop processes to bring necessary equipment and automation to all post-production activities.
• This is to include but is not limited to automation for labeling processes for syringes, vials, intravenous bags, and CADD cassettes to reduce waste and increase output.
• Work with the engineering group on sourcing the most appropriate and cost-effective automation machinery to perform the tasks of visually inspecting injectables.
• Upon selection of new machinery, will work with the engineering and validation groups to launch equipment and continually optimize related processes.
• Oversee the improvement of shipping processes to increase the number of units shipped per square foot of warehouse space.
#LI-DNI (No agencies or phone calls please.)
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of industrial engineer, production manager or related role in regulated manufacturing industry.
Must possess 2 years of experience with the following:
- GDP principles related to pharmaceutical production
- ERP system tracking and management
- Team management
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.