We are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager Brands & Essentials North America, preferably based in our Austin office. You will be responsible for leading the S&OP process, setting up demand and supply planning standards, optimizing forecast accuracy, improving product availability and managing and optimizing inventory levels. You are expected to use a data-driven and statistical approach to draw your conclusions and continuously improve our planning process.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Defining & Implementing standards in the demand planning process for Brands & Essentials North America
- Establishing demand forecasts by using market and sales information including planned sales orders, customer contracts, intercompany standing orders, promotional activity, etc. to comply with customers’ demands.
- Leading the cross functional S&OP process to improve the alignment of business requirements, demand and supply on the short and medium term.
- Being the key user for Slimstock regarding implementation of the tool, functional questions, ideas and improvements
- Improving Product Availability by analyzing data, forecasts and order patterns and working together with our Sales and Procurement departments to continuously improve our processes.
- Defining clear stock policies and managing inventory / stock levels and replenishment to ensure a good balance between availability and inventory value.
- Identifying weak spots and proposing improvements on portfolio management and new product introductions
- Being actively involved in the implementation of our new ERP system D365
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends in Demand Planning and being an active member of the Global Planning community of Fagron.
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with knowledge of Demand Planning topics like statistical analysis, process model definition, product portfolio management and experience in using planning tools and leading S&OP meetings.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are accurate, analytical, and proactive
- Knowledge of Slimstock or a similar planning tool is a must
- Experience with ERP systems (like D365, AX, Navision, or SAP) is a must
- Experience with PowerBI to create reports is a strong plus
- You will have occasional travelling to our production site in Alabama
- With your enthusiasm, you can encourage people to follow your lead
- You are a positive thinker and have a solution-oriented mindset
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Let's talk about our Office! Our Austin office is located in the heart of the city in a beautiful high-rise that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will see our bright and beautiful space with great downtown views. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building, daily coffee delivery, weekly catered lunches, and a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet