Über die Tätigkeit
We are currently looking for a Global Project Manager who will manage the implementation of a range of strategic projects. The role will be based in Rotterdam, but due to the amount of Strategic projects that are currently ongoing in the USA, we are looking for someone that is willing to spend a year in the USA. Do you have proven experience with managing big and complex (engineering) projects, are you proactive and action oriented and willing to spend a year in the USA? Then we are looking for you!
Task and responsibilities
• Implementation / Execution of Strategic projects, ranging from designing and building of a new factory, transferring products from one factory to another etc.
• Standardize the approach to site replication, to reduce costs, time, and effort.
• Manage projects from concept to full project implementation
• Manage projects under approval of regulatory agencies
• Experience with validation of pharmaceutical processes according to current guidelines
• You have proven experience of Project Management of big and complex projects.
• You have experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment.
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering
• You have at least 10 years relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
• General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e., Understanding of cGMP and other pharmaceutical quality requirements).
• You have strong organizational skills which allow you to oversee complex projects and monitor progress of individual tasks.
• You operate strategically within a commercial environment and have strong communicative skills.
• You have hands-on, flexible mindset and eager to take up challenges.
• You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
We offer you an exciting position in a successful, international, and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and you will have plenty of room for self-development with enough prospects for professional growth. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions.