About the job
Microbiology technicians report directly to the Laboratory Supervisor and are responsible for conducting routine testing of finished compounded products and are required to meet the quality requirements of applicable regulations, standards and guidance documents.
- Collect and prepare samples for microbiological analysis as required
- Perform media inspections and growth promotions
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Particulate matter testing
- Sterility testing
- Filter integrity testing
- Method suitability, as needed
- Help manage sample tracking
- Help maintain lab organization
- Lab Waste management
- Adhere to procedural and regulatory guidelines for controlled substances
- Assist in the quality process, and ensure the integrity of product quality, manufacturing, certification and release activities.
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new employees in the department.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
Set yourself apart
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical quality control position adhering to cGMP guidelines preferred.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow established safety and procedures.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.